Guests who bought this also bought
The HBS 300 High Bay Occupancy Sensor provides 360 degrees of occupancy based lighting control in high bay open area applications. The sensor performs at a wide range of mounting heights, up to 45 ft. The EM1 Extendor Module mounts directly to a high bay lighting fixture or junction box. With three highly sensitive pyroelectric detectors and a multi-segmented lens, the HBS 300 is able to achieve 1416 switching zones.
- 360° coverage with up to 60 ft tangential reach
- Coverage area may be adjusted with plastic lens covers that snap to the front of the sensor
- 3 pyroelectric detectors with 1416 switching zones
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- Built-in surge protection with auto-reset