Guests who bought this also bought
Halogen Outdoor Sensor light
The STEINEL HS 150 and HS 300 occupancy sensors mount on a wall and are raintight for safe reliable operation indoors and out.
The sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from moving persons or other heat-emitting objects (such as vehicles). They automatically turn lights on when presence is detected and off when a space is left vacant.
- 240° coverage with up to 40 ft reach
- Lens provides 304 switching zones
- The floodlight tilts and swivels within a range of 150° vertically and 80° horizontally to achieve desired illumination
- Coverage area may be customized with supplied snap-on shrouds and through fine-tune rotation adjustment
- Precision molded lens is distortion free and watertight
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- Built in surge protection with auto-reset
- Override feature keeps lighting on for 4 hours regardless of occupancy, then resets to sensor mode