Guests who bought this also bought
Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor
The IS 3360-24 is part of the STEINEL family of high performance commercial occupancy sensors. With 360° of uninterrupted coverage, the IS 3360-24 provides exceptional lighting control in a wide range of spaces.
IS 3360-24 sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from human body motion. They mount on a ceiling and turn lighting ON either automatically with occupancy or manually using a low voltage wall switch and the manual on mode of a STEINEL power pack. After a period of time where no occupancy has been detected, the sensor switches lighting OFF.
- 360° coverage with up to 25 ft radial reach and 130 ft tangential reach
- Shrouds allow users to easily customize the coverage area; the moving lens (mechanical adjustment) fine tunes coverage even further
- 3 pyroelectric detectors with 1416 switching zones provides highly accurate small motion detection
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- The hold off light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy. User-friendly “teach mode” automatically sets the daylight level, saving time with commissioning.