Guests who bought this also bought
Corridor Occupancy Sensor
With a unique, specially designed detection lens, the IS 345-24 occupancy sensor is ideal for controlling lights in long corridors or aisleways. The sensor is part of the STEINEL family of high performance commercial occupancy sensors.
IS 345-24 sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from human body motion. They mount on a ceiling and turn lighting ON either automatically with occupancy or manually using a low voltage wall switch and the manual on mode of a STEINEL power pack. After a period of time where no occupancy has been detected, the sensor switches lighting OFF.
- Coverage up to 40 ft radial reach and 65 ft tangential reach
- Shrouds allow users to easily customize the coverage area; the moving lens (mechanical adjustment) fine tunes coverage even further
- 2 pyroelectric detectors with 280 switching zones provides sensitive motion detection for corridors
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- The hold off light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy. User-friendly “teach mode” automatically sets the daylight level, saving time with commissioning.